Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings

3 posters

Go down

Greetings Empty Greetings

Post by Vicci Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:29 pm

I have played TT for a while now. My toons are Lady Gigglegarle, Licorice, King Gigglegargle, and most recently Nice Doodles Twin. I love both these games and getting hard to split time between them. But for anyone overly addicted like I am the Dell XPS RAWKs. I can rum both at the same time on this system along with forums and two IM programs.

My Pirate is Vicci Manhunter currently level 20. I was in a wierd mood the day I made her so forgive the name. I also have a pirate just named Vicci but so far I have not played her much.

Look forward to getting to know more of the TTers that are now on Pirates. Oh and I absolutly love to sink ships, so anyone that wants to have a crew member that is most anytime willing to join in let me know.

Vickie

Vicci

Number of posts : 3
Current Notoriety : Level 24 as of Christmas Eve

Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Greetings Empty Re: Greetings

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:52 am

Happy Birthday Vicci, My name is Sue, love Toontown and Pirates. both really fun games. Have a good one and enjoy!
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:17 am

Hi Vicky, I'm Chris Lady Stiletto on Pirates and a whole bunch of toons on TT. Matey I love sinking those blimey ships also but I also hate when they creep up on you broadside. If you need help in the sinking of the Navy and whatever other renegade ship is out there I'm there. My favorite is when we board those ships put those navy scum into thier place.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum