Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toontown....

3 posters

Go down

Toontown.... Empty Toontown....

Post by Lady Stiletto Mon Dec 17, 2007 1:11 pm

Just kidding. It was my first online game that I played. Been playing TT for 3 years now but now with Pirates rather be on that than on TT. Pirates is much friendly and if it wasn't we all know that Pirates do get angry Aaargh.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Toontown.... Empty TOONTOWN

Post by Luscious Loot Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:25 am

Ahoy me Hearties!!!!
Ahoy Fellow Toontowners!!!

Luscious Loots toons are Winky Twinklehopper (aye, ye guessed it; it be a wabbit Smile! ), a black cat named Black Pearl (Doodle's named Legend lol) & a Pig named Whoa Sow (which I'll probably dump to make something different).

I'm hoping they'll offer to make a Wolf or Fox - that'd be sly fun!

Love Ye All!!!!

Luscious Loot
Luscious Loot
Luscious Loot

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Toontown.... Empty Re: Toontown....

Post by Baron Bootychaser Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:48 am

ToonTown was also My first ON-line Game. I have 5 monkeys I play, Monkeys Rock!

My first Monkey is named Mingo Mango, then I have Cherry, Big Banana, Lord Pickle, and Sir Spunky Superberry. If you see me around Toontown say hi.

The Orange is suppose to be yellow but it is not showing up good on this background.
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Number of posts : 51
Current Notoriety : Level 29 and Working Weapons
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:19 am

Ahoy fellow toon towners. Where should I start. My toons are a Princess Bubbles Paddlesnooker (duck). First toon that I made she is there to help my little toon friends; Miss Huggs (Monkey); Wicked Kitty (no need to say character), she's my baby; Gingersnap (rabbit); Miss Tree Monkey miss playing her, Cool Daphne Twinkletoes (my daughters first toon) has been working on a tightwad task forever; Anita Mocheese my little mouse that I love dearly I just wish that they would stay out of my house, Splashie has to do that last task to get out of DDL; Knight Time Kitty she's the toon that helps with those new toon tasks if you need. Don't even want to mention the toons that went to toon heaven. Then don't forget about the toons that were made my friends. Minty Chocolate (pig); Fredfredburger (monkey) and most important my daughters toons Pancake (pink pig); Princess Weird (dog); and Aunt something (monkey) and Creepy Kitty.

If anyone is new to this game and needs help just let the older toons know and we will be there in a wink. The reason for all these toons is because Law is so boring to do. What will I do when boss comes out. Mateys I will be killing those venus flytraps, big gators and crabs in Cuba. The scorpions and wasps I leave on driftwood until my voodoo powers are slightly stronger.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down