Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L7+ Skeletons with Junes 6 lucky Dice: Gordon Greer Task

3 posters

Go down

L7+ Skeletons with Junes 6 lucky Dice: Gordon Greer Task Empty L7+ Skeletons with Junes 6 lucky Dice: Gordon Greer Task

Post by Black Slater Fri Dec 21, 2007 3:32 pm

Does anyone remember which skellys you hav to kill fer this and were they be?

Poor Blind's been killin skellys all over like they're going out of fashion without so much as dice not found message.

Any advice welcome.

Bllack Slater.
Black Slater
Black Slater

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://www.consortium-of-gentlemen.co.uk

Back to top Go down

L7+ Skeletons with Junes 6 lucky Dice: Gordon Greer Task Empty Re: L7+ Skeletons with Junes 6 lucky Dice: Gordon Greer Task

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:34 pm

Hey Slater, I think I remember that task well, my best advice is try the govenors garden, hit all the L 7's like witchdoctors hiding up by the graveyard area. Occasionally there is one with the group of four fighting with the navy guys. Also check your task tracking feature to see if it shows which island you are suppose to be on, with the little yellow star.
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32

Back to top Go down

L7+ Skeletons with Junes 6 lucky Dice: Gordon Greer Task Empty Re: L7+ Skeletons with Junes 6 lucky Dice: Gordon Greer Task

Post by Black Slater Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:17 am

Suzie Sword Slinger wrote:Hey Slater, I think I remember that task well, my best advice is try the govenors garden, hit all the L 7's like witchdoctors hiding up by the graveyard area. Occasionally there is one with the group of four fighting with the navy guys. Also check your task tracking feature to see if it shows which island you are suppose to be on, with the little yellow star.

Thanks so much Sue. You was spot on with yer help. I was the two respawning pirates fightin the Navy goons what had the dice on em

Also good point about the tracking thing. That wasn't there when I started and haven't got into the habit of checking it yet.

Yer a diamond!

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
Black Slater
Black Slater

Number of posts : 37

http://www.consortium-of-gentlemen.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:52 am

You are most welcome, glad I could be of help! Very Happy
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32

Back to top Go down

Post by Leviathan Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:30 am

For anyone else looking for these.. If you don't want to have to deal with both navy and undead.. there is a tree halfway down the hill there.. it will spawn on the back side a lvl 7+ almost every time. Just stand below the tree and pick them off with your gun.
Leviathan
Leviathan

Number of posts : 6
Current Notoriety : 35
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum