Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with....

4 posters

Go down

I like to kill things with...

Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_lcap0%Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_lcap14%Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_lcap14%Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_lcap0%Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_lcap57%Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Empty Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with....

Post by Black Slater Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:48 pm

Every Pirate has their weapon of choice. Me I like me dolly and me staff.

Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Cave-f12

What's your poison?
Black Slater
Black Slater

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://www.consortium-of-gentlemen.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Empty Re: Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with....

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:44 am

I really like the Staff, I had it up to level 15 within one day, and got to buy the spendy 20k one... (ok I have way too much time on my hands...LOL) pirat
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32

Back to top Go down

Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with.... Empty Re: Today I have mostly been mostly killing things with....

Post by Black Slater Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:32 am

Got Triple Barrelled Pistol today.

I love it.

Realized that the Hex-eater shot disables the Voodoo wielding bad guys in three shots.

Sucks the voodoo power right out of em.

After that you can kill em with whatever you want. They just stand there and take what ever you lay on em!

Great on Brinescum and Molusk's in Tormenta caves.

Big rep for you Notoriety 30 and above Crackshots.

Guess it also works on Gypsies.
Black Slater
Black Slater

Number of posts : 37

http://www.consortium-of-gentlemen.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by galld011 Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:08 am

I have worked all of my weapons evenly so im only on LVL 13 on my sword, gun, doll im at 12 on my dagger and lvl 10 on grenades. Unfortunately im still only a lvl 26 in noteriety so no staff for me yet. I am looking forward to it tho.
galld011
galld011

Number of posts : 9
Current Notoriety : 31
Registration date : 2007-12-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron Bootychaser Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:33 pm

Aww geez I am not telling until I figure out how to vote or is the voting closed, LOL
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Number of posts : 51
Current Notoriety : Level 29 and Working Weapons
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down