Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doing what you can for a friend

+2
Black Slater
Baron Bootychaser
6 posters

Go down

Doing what you can for a friend Empty Doing what you can for a friend

Post by Baron Bootychaser Sat Dec 22, 2007 12:17 am

Ahoy mates’ let me tell you of an epic battle.

Aye it be a cold and windy day on seas. Captain Becca and I were out looking to plunder and loot the booty of ETIC Empire. After sinking a few ships, Captain Becca said “let’s get that flag ship”. It be a level 28 ETIC galleon; a little weary with the chill in the air Captain Becca said “Can we take her mate”. I replied “let’s give err a go”. So after our merciless cannon fire made a floating wreck out of that thar wooden crate thems ETIC called a ship. Me only worry was being assaulted by the splintered hull planks flying everywhere from that thar ETIC bucket. I take up me cutlass, gets me hands on a rope and prepared to board. With a hearty Arrrgh!! We swung onto the deck of that wood heap of a ship; low and behold there were many of them thar scurvy ETIC dogs. Good’ol Captain Becca equipped her Voodoo doll and began to evade and slowly grind’in away at them ETIC scum, of levels 24-30, with her magic. In the mean time me foots fail me, as me be stumbling over a blasted plank of wood. I end up in a lonely damp smelly cell. With me groggy boot I bash the cell open, and attempted to get back to Captain Becca. To no avail that quick way was not working, UGH!!! Remembering where we was I ran to the dock as if Jolly Roger himself was chasing me and I launched me ship. I was sailing with all the haste I could muster out me sails. I come upon the battle still raging and see me legendary Captain Becca still attacking and evading a group of ETIC dogs. I settle my ship in next to the flag ship. Arrrgh!!! I fire upon the ETIC scum with me cannon blazing. I hit that thar group eliminating the scum that be threatening me captain. With all the wind I could muster I let out a tremendous bellow warning me Captain of the other ETIC bilge rats on thar upper deck. Fearlessly Captain Becca commenced to melee them with her magic. I set me cannon a blaze yet again. Soon all them ETIC dogs where nothing more then shark bait and me Captain was back on her ship, hauling the loot. We sailed back to docks split the loot and enjoyed some fine rum.
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Number of posts : 51
Current Notoriety : Level 29 and Working Weapons
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Doing what you can for a friend Empty Re: Doing what you can for a friend

Post by Black Slater Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:28 am

I loves to hear tales of yer derring do maties and I don't mind the ones of yer derring don't either! Nice to hear me old shipmate Becca being talked of with such admiration and praise. She's come a long way from those times we used to share weevil infested biscuits in the dark hold of some other swabs vessel. Who'd have thought in those dark, rat infested days that such a fine lady from a good family would be come the scourge of the high seas?

Thanks fer yer tale mate. To be sure there'll be songs sung about it around the camp fire at Crossbones Crew Island fer many years to come.

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat
Black Slater
Black Slater

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-12

http://www.consortium-of-gentlemen.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:00 am

pirat That sounded like fun, wow great job guys, and if I didnt know you guys, I would swear you are real pirates.. Well, Shiver me timbers!! pirat
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32

Back to top Go down

Post by Becca Wed Dec 26, 2007 11:41 pm

That was quite a night out on the cold seas! Thank goodness baron was there to save me!!! It was lots of fun & quite an adventure....

Becca

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by sandy Thu Dec 27, 2007 3:43 pm

aye sounds like ye have a merry time with de eitc scumm congrats on de victory mates job well done..becca be a pleasure ta sail with thats for sure ,Baron we not had da pleasure much looking forword to more game play with ye,sounds like id like ye coveren me back
sandy
sandy

Number of posts : 24
Current Notoriety : lvl 36
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.myspace.com/sandys5monsters@sbcglobal.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:55 am

Well mateys you are fine pirates. It is always grand to work with others in our crew. Wish I were there to celebrate with you fine sailers.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum