Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone wanna help me with law

5 posters

Go down

anyone wanna help me with law Empty anyone wanna help me with law

Post by Lady Godiva Sat Jan 19, 2008 3:17 pm

Hello all

Does anyone need to cj or da? I am trying to max one of my toons in lawbot HQ. I am now a bigwig 16, sell and cash are maxed. I will do some cfo's though could use tu unites. I never craned lol but i can goon. I am on msn messanger as am.cutie (a character of mine in tt).

Lady Godiva

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

anyone wanna help me with law Empty Re: anyone wanna help me with law

Post by Lady Stiletto Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:29 am

Well, Lady Godiva you just know how much I enjoy doing those DAs they come right next to the factories. I'll help ya if you need it and I'm sure Baron and Suzie can lend a hand every now and again.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron Bootychaser Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:57 pm

I would not mind helping Ya Young Lady, I have 3 toons that work in law right now, but two are staying the same with some other toons as they progress through Law. I am sure you could join us when we doing them. Heck I even been known to run DAs even when I don't need them. Mingo Mango is already max'd in Law, Cherry is Level 20 but sticks with his 2 black cat buddies, Big Banana is level 10 BW sticks with his twin Banana Split, and Sir Spunky is a medium suit, not sure which, LOL and does law when ever he wants to. Some day Lord Pickle will be there, but currently he is still in the Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh working to get his Drop Gags on board.
Monkey dance
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Number of posts : 51
Current Notoriety : Level 29 and Working Weapons
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik the Awful Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:42 am

arrrgh... I thought this was a pirate island! bloody toons anyway grrr... I was one once, but am now retired. I knew Suzy there. Black Belt Bosco was me main cat, but his 9th life has run out.
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Number of posts : 57
Current Notoriety : anyone wanna help me with law Lvlup_10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.myspace.com/earlrayerickson

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:48 am

Hey matey you should come back to TT just for the chuckles. Suzie, Baron, myself all have maxed toons to help our little buddies out when need be. TT has changed a lot since your cat used up her 9 lives just getting on the elevators (except for law) to conquer those bosses is a task in itself. Ask any of us Pirates that still play the TT.

Lady Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:30 am

Hey Lady, I would be willing to help you with DA's or CJ's. Let me know what times are best for you and I can try to come on and lend a hand. DA's can be tedious enough, but with looney friends helping out, makes for fun and laughs! But in CJ's I am all business, "Get the Job Done" is my Motto! Smile Keep on the law, it is possible to max it.. LOL Keep Smiling, Suzie, aka Sheila Monkeybottom.
P.S. I can bring one of my toons that need it, I have a chubby duck Petunia that is Level 28 in law, or my bear Hucklebeary that is Level BW something.. lol (too many toons, so little time!) flower
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:36 am

Erik the Awful wrote:arrrgh... I thought this was a pirate island! bloody toons anyway grrr... I was one once, but am now retired. I knew Suzy there. Black Belt Bosco was me main cat, but his 9th life has run out.
Amazing, simply amazing! I never would have thought in a million years that was you! But chatting with you on yahoo, I was like OMG, no way.... That's you? Erik the Awful! Nice job maxing your pirate. Are you working on a second one? I haven't been on Pirates lately but when I do go on, no one is there, so it's kind of lonely anymore these days. Pirates with nothing to do! Come on Disney pull the stick out! Take care and maybe catch you playing sometime. Sue
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:20 pm

Well I be Suzie that's why we have all moved on to other things. Slater has moved on to Burning Sea, you and Baron Bootychaser have moved onto LoTR. Me I play them all but I always come back to Disney games since matey I have met such good friends here. Also, Disney just loves to keep us on our toes.

HEY WHEN IS THE NEXT CFO RUN GONNA BE.

Lady Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum