Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello fellow Burning Sea-ers

2 posters

Go down

Hello fellow Burning Sea-ers Empty Hello fellow Burning Sea-ers

Post by Admin Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:02 pm

Seems a couple of me mates hase made the plunge into the Burning sea.

Hello Stilletto and Menace look forward to seeing you there.

Bit of advice for ye.

You can't swap severs once you create a character, So once you create a character its on that server forever.

Also Once you choose your characters Nation (British. French, Dutch, Spanish or Pirate) All other characters you create on that server must also belong to that nation.

Also you can only crew (or Group as its called in POTBS) with members of your own nation.

With that in mind....

I have two Characters at present...

On the Antigua server you will find Black Slater my pirate. So if you are going to create a Pirate and want to meet up with me that's the server to choose.

On the Blackbeard Server I have a British navy Officer called Richard Sharpe. So if you want to create a British Navy officer, Privateer or Freetrader that's the server to choose if ye want to meet me there.

This probably won't mean much to anyone at the moment but to sum up....

Antigua = Pirate
Blackbeard = British of any Career

If you do manage to find yer way onto either of these servers. Add me as a friend by clicking on the friends icon (Handshake symbol bottom right of screen) This will bring up the social panel. Click on the friends tab. (bottom left of panel and then click add. Type my name in (Black Slater or Richard Sharpe depending on which server you are) and then you will be able to see if I am online. If I am click on "Send Tell" ( this is like a whisper) and you will be able to let me know yer online and I can arrange to meet up with you. (NO tp to friends in this game)

BTW both Pirate and Navy officer are fun to play but quite different from each other.

If none of this makes any sense to you don't worry. It will eventually Crosbones
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-12

https://crossbones.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hello fellow Burning Sea-ers Empty Re: Hello fellow Burning Sea-ers

Post by Lady Stiletto Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:06 am

chimp Slater me hearty, I look forward to catching up with you on the Burning Sea. Mate, I'm gonna need all the help fellow pirates are willing to offer.

Monkey dance HAPPY PLUNDERING Angry Monkey

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum