Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash and Burn!

3 posters

Go down

Crash and Burn! Empty Crash and Burn!

Post by Erik the Awful Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:14 pm

Well me mateys, this be news, but lets keep it confined to the dark and smokey taverns and distant rocking decks, ok? For of a certitude there be a gang of thugs from the halls of Disney lookin' ta string me up...

For it would appear that once again I have taken the game to Worlds End. That is, I made it crash. The first time this happened long ago I thought it might have been a coincidence. I was on the high seas, and playing a glitch... ran from me ship towards a navy ship, when some scoundrel pirate came along and started shooting at my ship! So I ran over to him and blasted him with grenades. Suddenly all went dark... I got the boot. I could not get back on the game, and then it closed down "for maintenance"... and this during mid eve, prime time play. (Normally maintenance is done in wee hours of morning).

Well, it happened again this eve. I pulled me ship up to Rum Runners, and thought I would run to shore first to be sure all was clear for landing...

Crash and Burn! Rum_ru10

But when I got back to me ship I found we had lost our anchor, and soon we were grounded...

Crash and Burn! Ground10

I was able to enlist the local crabs to help float me ship back to sea, and then made a proper landing, and logged out to fetch me new pirate, ignoring the demands to file a bug report. But I could not get back into the game. And soon it all went under, down for emergency maintenance...

Crash and Burn! Closed10

Ye can tell they be serious, hiring the local rum runner beachbabe pirate to enforce the ban. Let this be a warning to yas! Glitching is dangerous business.... so lets do more of it! pirat Crosbones Crosbones
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Number of posts : 57
Current Notoriety : Crash and Burn! Lvlup_10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.myspace.com/earlrayerickson

Back to top Go down

Crash and Burn! Empty Re: Crash and Burn!

Post by Erik the Awful Sun May 11, 2008 5:52 am

Well, at long bloody last, after hacking and slashing and blasting for months on end, the soldiers have finally been cleared out of Kingshead! Patty O' Furniture should be arriving with a barge next week to decorate the place. I'm claiming the northeast tower for my pad. We'll hoist the ol' crossbones colors high over the fort, and charge any other crew 10 gold each for admission...

Crash and Burn! Conque11
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik the Awful Sun May 11, 2008 2:27 pm

And here be another discovery resulting from the conquest of Kingshead: a cave/tunnel underneath the fort! This be a great place for a weary explorer to catch a nap. And check out the hieroglyphics etched onto the cave wall. Experts remain at odds over their meaning, with some claiming it be the historical telling of man's first attempt at flight, and subsequent crashing, in a tepid air balloon, while others swear it is the tale of an ancient sperm whale chase...

Crash and Burn! Cave_u10
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry ale Sun May 11, 2008 3:51 pm

rockon
Angry ale
Angry ale

Number of posts : 26
Current Notoriety : 37
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirene Sat May 17, 2008 3:57 pm

Erik your such a hoot!
Sirene
Sirene

Number of posts : 48
Current Notoriety : 31
31 Jade
32 Poppet
25 Rico Suave
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum