Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrr!

3 posters

Go down

Arrr! Empty Arrr!

Post by Blackjack Flint Tue May 06, 2008 11:35 pm

Blackjack Flint here,

I'm new, but I already am addicted. I find cannon shooting semi-tough, but VERY fun.

I made it 2 days before I went unlimited...lol.

Many mad props to Little Maggie for helping me out and showing me the ropes, ESP on the cannon!

(I sail the Black Tiger, the only name I'll be using)

Any help I can be, just ask away!

Blackjack Flint

Number of posts : 1
Current Notoriety : 15ish
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Arrr! Empty Re: Arrr!

Post by Erik the Awful Fri May 09, 2008 7:22 am

Ahoy there Blackjack! Give a shout sometime when we can help you out. Let me experience be a lesson to ya, as far as shooting cannons goes. Check out me picture gallery to see the sad saga of "Shooting Sarah". This be the number one rule ye must learn: Don't shoot your mates!! (She still demands that I git on me knees and beg forgiveness ever' time we meet...)

Arrr! Close_10
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Number of posts : 57
Current Notoriety : Arrr! Lvlup_10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.myspace.com/earlrayerickson

Back to top Go down

Arrr! Empty Pirates rule!

Post by molly hooksilver Wed May 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Ahoy mates! Around the caribbean, I be known as Molly Hooksilver...but me friends call me Rebecca. I have an intense love for all things Piratey, and have been playing this game since the first Beta Test Run. I have great affection for me pirating adventures! I love you

I be a founding member and hail from the Guild Semper Fi. I am an officer in me guild and first mate of guildmaster Ben, who had been a friend since the test run. I sail the seas in me War Frigate the Crimson Queen. pirat

Angry Ale and Lucious Loot were among some of me first maties when the game began. They are great mates, and are always so helpful. I be acquainted with several members of the Crossbones Crew, and look forward to meetin the rest of the gang! Very Happy
molly hooksilver
molly hooksilver

Number of posts : 1
Current Notoriety : 37
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Back to top Go down

Arrr! Empty Re: Arrr!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum