Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print!

5 posters

Go down

Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print! Empty Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print!

Post by Admin Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:02 am

Ahoy Mates anything posted in the News section will also appear on the portal page.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-12

https://crossbones.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print! Empty Guild Master's Staff

Post by Luscious Loot Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:07 pm

Well Master Angy Ale! king farao CONGRATULATIONS Me Hearty!!!! Cool pirat

Ye set a fine example for all us guildies!

Way to go Babe! I'm Lovin' ye new Staff!!! Wink lmao

Barrels of Rum & Pints of Cold Ale! drunken
This night we drink til we all go to Jail!
Pass round the grub & sling the grog!
Make Crossbones Master Happy so us he won't flog! JUST KIDDING lol
jocolor

Cheers Me Hearty!!!

Love Ye!
- Luscious Loot & Oak Racoke too!
Yo Ho Yo Ho & A Bottle of Rum!!!!
Luscious Loot
Luscious Loot

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print! Empty Re: Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print!

Post by Erik the Awful Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:32 am

Soooo... I stopped by the Caribbean, as I was in the neighborhood, and what is new there???? Nothing! Not a thing! Nobody was home... for maybe the first time ever I had not a single friend to be found. It would appear that the "Others", from Toontown and Burning Sea have bonked ye all on the heads and dragged ye off! Shocked Or could be this game is winding down... scratch

Last edited by Erik the Awful on Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to arrive a special place, grammatically)
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Number of posts : 57
Current Notoriety : Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print! Lvlup_10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.myspace.com/earlrayerickson

Back to top Go down

Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print! Empty Re: Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print!

Post by Dog Bones Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:15 pm

Aye, me hearty. Tis lonely when ye must sail the sea by yerself. We was probably sleepin off a night of over indulgence in our favorite drink. Patience me friend, and yer stalworth mates will be at yer side once again
Dog Bones
Dog Bones

Number of posts : 44
Current Notoriety : current lvl 40
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirene Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:43 pm

Hey Eric! I have been on me lil Poppet trying to rep up for me staff, seems once I get one of my pirates the staff, I play a diff one. Once Poppet gets her staff I wonder if I will be making another pirate, lol.

Hmm not many on lately tis true. Maybe we will meet and I will wave to ya!
Sirene
Sirene

Number of posts : 48
Current Notoriety : 31
31 Jade
32 Poppet
25 Rico Suave
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik the Awful Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:20 pm

Well, I got me plaques to hang on me wall. Now what? Off to the lagoon I s'pose, to fish and lay on the sand sipping cold ones in the hot sun. Perhaps I will be haunted by the thousands of ghosts of the hapless soldiers and uglies that I done in. Then I will be driven to having wild parties with me old mateys dancing around the bonfire in the moonlight swigging grog till we all pass out. Perhaps I will be seen on some storm tossed deck shouting curses at Disney for leading me to this pointless end. Hard to say... but for now I'm just gonna show off me pretty plaques! Very Happy
Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print! Congra10
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Number of posts : 57
Current Notoriety : Crossbones Island Herald - All the News that's fit to print! Lvlup_10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.myspace.com/earlrayerickson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down