Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DXD USERS

2 posters

Go down

DXD USERS Empty DXD USERS

Post by Lady Stiletto Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:11 pm

Hey Mates I know that you all want to do the DXD thing but this is just a warning about suspensions. You have a greater chance of getting suspended being a DXD user then just using regular chat I would say that 40% of us got suspended and more got warnings. The reason for that is your chances of being monitored by those nasty Guards is greater on DXD than regular, crew or guild chat. I belonged to another site very similar to this one but it dealt with TT. When DXD came out most of the members that joined (I was one of them) got suspended more than once or got warnings that they would get suspended and before you knew it they suspended you. I don't want to see any of my mates in the brig so I thought I would pass this along. So Bones if you signed up for DXD this could be part of the reason you got suspended.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

DXD USERS Empty Re: DXD USERS

Post by Baron Bootychaser Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:46 am

What Lady Stilletto speaks be true. It be such a coincidence that I got suspended from Toontown the day after I signed up for a DXD account. That was last year and don't do anything more them I have done in DXD no more. It seems to me that you subject your chat to more scrutiny when you sign up with them DXD folks. scratch
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Number of posts : 51
Current Notoriety : Level 29 and Working Weapons
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum