Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from Kat Gunflint

4 posters

Go down

Message from Kat Gunflint Empty Message from Kat Gunflint

Post by Ulysses Stormrunner Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:15 am

I was one of the only Crossbones Crewmembers online yesterday (Sunday) afternoon, when our Guildmate Kat Gunflint logged on. She spoke with me in Guild Chat, and I promised her I'd pass this message along. I figured it would be better to do it here than in the game.

Because it is finals month, Kat's parents are taking away her Unlimited Access to PotCO, so that she would not be "distracted" by the game. (I told her that taking away Unlimited Access would make me more distracted.) She said there was no point in playing the free game, as she would lose most of her abilities and items -- such as her Level 21 Doll.

Even in Guild Chat, she sounded heart-broken. She did not stay online long, but wanted to let us know why we might not see her on the high seas for awhile.

Ace those finals, Kat! We'll be waiting for your return. (Who knows? Maybe the Boss Battle will be ready by then....)
Ulysses Stormrunner
Ulysses Stormrunner

Number of posts : 16
Current Notoriety : L37
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Back to top Go down

Message from Kat Gunflint Empty kat

Post by sandy Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:40 pm

so so sorry Kat we will miss you but good luck with finals they are important hon and the game will be here when you get back to us so will we
sandy
sandy

Number of posts : 24
Current Notoriety : lvl 36
Registration date : 2007-12-13

http://www.myspace.com/sandys5monsters@sbcglobal.net

Back to top Go down

Message from Kat Gunflint Empty Re: Message from Kat Gunflint

Post by Sirene Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:04 pm

Sad news to be sure, do you think they will still have her info on file like on TT, I thought they held it for 3 months, maybe it will be the same. Hope you will do well on your finals Kat, study hard!
Sirene
Sirene

Number of posts : 48
Current Notoriety : 31
31 Jade
32 Poppet
25 Rico Suave
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:47 am

Sad news indeed Kat but as Sandy said we will be here waiting for you matey. Maybe your parents will change their minds and keep it for a stress reliever after the studying is done. But no worries matey when you get back all us pirates will sit around the table play cards and drink grog because when you come back you are gonna tell us you aced your exams. See you on the high seas soon.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down