Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFO run anyone?

3 posters

Go down

CFO run anyone? Empty CFO run anyone?

Post by Baron Bootychaser Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:24 pm

Hey a Young Lady, Yes you Lady Stiletto, Thanks, mentioned something to me.

How about if we got all the Crossbone Crew and Monkey Lords that play Toontown together for a CFO run or a bunch of CFO runs at a time when the most possible of us could be there.

It would also be a good time to meet each others toons and possibly gain some toontown friends. I know my Monkeys love to CFO, well run any big boss battle with friends and decent players.

I could do any evening, after 6:00 PM PST and on most weekends after 12:00 Noon. But noe this weekend coming up (12 and 13 Jan 2008) until after 5:00 PM PST, due to my sons playoff soccer games this weekend.

What do you think? What times would work for you doing something like this?
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Number of posts : 51
Current Notoriety : Level 29 and Working Weapons
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

CFO run anyone? Empty Re: CFO run anyone?

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:09 am

Sounds Awesome, I have four toons maxed in cash and all of them needing unites, so count me in lets for sure schedule a time. We can run til our fingers fall off.. LOL! I love you I Love to CFO!
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:53 am

Baron I am most definitely in this one. We can do in quiet district because I can always park Pancake next to the doors so we don't have to run all the time. I would love to make new friends on my toons with my mateys on Pirates.

Just remember, since we awesome on pirates working together it's not like we need a full elevator to battle the CFO and matey CFO is the best of the bunch so far. Both Bubbles and Huggs need those unites.

Probably the weekend be the best time for all of us since we do stay up late playing Pirates on Friday and Saturday.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron Bootychaser Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:43 am

Any others taker for meeting up in Toontown at the CFO doors on Sunday, 20 JAN 2008, at 1:00PM PST, 4:00PM EST, and for our UK friends that be about 9:00PM GMT. We can run CFOs until our fingers ache.

So far we have 3, Myself, Suzie, and Lady Stiletto. I know the 3 of us could do it, but a few more would be nice.

By the way Suzie and Lady Stiletto rock on the Crane and stomping, you should see them in action.

I was thinking we could meet in Goofyport district. If we don't get more we travel the NR and face the shuffling, UGH!!!

Keep in mind if you wanna just to do one or two you are still welcome to come join us.

I will be there with me oldest Monkey, Mingo Mango, clobbering cogs monkey style Angry Monkey .

Maybe with permission we can use that fancy ventrilo gadget, what ya think of that?

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:13 pm

Sounds Great Baron, Woo Hoo. Count me in, I love it. Hope to see a great group of CFO kicking toons there! Party at Cashbot HQ! Yeah Baby!
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32
Registration date : 2007-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron Bootychaser Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:13 pm

Thanks for correcting me on the typo in the Date, You rock Suzie, Love ya. I changed the date to show the correct one, or at least the I meant to put in there, LOL. Thanks again.

We can do this. Have you you been here before? Yeah baby!
Monkey dance
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:29 am

Come on you wimps. Let's get this CFO thing going. Baron, Suzie and myself have done these CFO's w/just 4 toons. As long as everyone knows what they be doing we knock them out in 10 minutes. Just thinking about doing it in River gives me shivers. The elevator shuffle is a mess. Baron, Suzie let me know b/c if you want NR for Sunday I'll put one of my toons there to save a place.

Mates, you are gonna tell me that your toons don't need toon up unites. We all want them so we can help our little friends.

Lady Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:32 am

Thanks guys for the awesome CFO runs. You helped my baby toon move up a little in that department. If it wasn't for TT giving us grief last night I'm sure we would of been able to get a few more in. Can't wait until the next run. Maybe we will have more toons to join us from Pirates.

P.S. Suzie and Baron sorry you guys ended up in the playground that one time but as you see you can't win them all when you have horrible stompers.

Lady Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron Bootychaser Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:37 pm

Thanks to you Suzie, Lady Stiletto, Lady Godiva and the other Toontown friend that joined us for the CFO runs. It was a blast. Thanks again.

That CFO where run where we went sad, I beleive it was do to the connection issues that TT was having, that also caused TT to go down when they did, UGH!!! True the stompers were not the best, but it may have been in part due to the TT issues.

Even though there was only 3 or 4 of us for each run and we had to put up the NR shuffling it was good fun with good friends and I did manage to be in 8 of them. Yeilding 4 toon-up unites (10, 10, 40, 40), 2 Gag up unites (Lure, All), one JB unite (100), and the one sad experience LOL. Thanks again Ladies, You rock! Love Ya! Lets do it again some time?
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:13 am

I'm looking forward to the next CFO run. Would be great to do it once a month and also nicer if we could get some of our Pirate friends to join us in the runs. We always have a blast when we do them. Still felt sorry for Suzie because she wanted the JBs. The Toon Up unites came in handy for me when Willaim Ringwater did his Law maxing.

Lady Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:05 am

Now that BBHQ is here we should get together for CFO runs since we all know that BBHQ isn't one of the easier ones to beat. If interested let's get a group going and have a marathon. I do understand that we are all doing different things b/c it has become stale on both PoTC and TT but now that things have been added we are coming back slowly but surely.

Lady Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum