Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal

3 posters

Go down

NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal Empty NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal

Post by Ulysses Stormrunner Sat Feb 09, 2008 2:51 pm

The new stores and customization updates are on the Test Servers now, so I imagine they'll be makin' their way to Open soon. For those who don't have access, here's a pic of me pirate Tobias sportin' his brand new tatt in the clothes shop on PR.

NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal ShoppinginPR-1

There are literally hundreds of pages of clothes to go through - all divided up by type (vests, shirts, coats, hats, belts, etc.) Not a lot of variety of styles, but tons of different colors. Prices range anywhere from about 200 gold into the thousands.

There be only a handful of tatts so far (including one for the face that'll make ya look like a skellie). I imagine the ladies won't be havin' the exact same options. Wink FYI, me tatt cost a measly 100 gold. It'll cost another 50 if I want it removed.

A nice feature is that you can "try on" the clothes before you buy. Same with the tattoos and jewelry. So you'll be able to see how that nose piercing will look before forkin' out yer hard-won plunder.

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Ulysses Stormrunner
Ulysses Stormrunner

Number of posts : 16
Current Notoriety : L37
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Back to top Go down

NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal Empty Re: NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal

Post by Ulysses Stormrunner Sat Feb 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Here's an example of the shopping interface. Tobias is trying on the earring before buying it.

NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal JewelryInterface
Ulysses Stormrunner
Ulysses Stormrunner

Number of posts : 16
Current Notoriety : L37
Registration date : 2007-12-21

Back to top Go down

NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal Empty Re: NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal

Post by Sirene Sun Feb 10, 2008 2:09 pm

Too bad you can't get bracelets or arm bands, they are even on display, grr. The upside is you can get your hair done at the barber, coloring and styling is available. No one was around that did manacures or massages, maybe on the next upgrade.

Too bad they are gonna reduce the clothing options but I like the idea of plundering for clothes. I hope they give us a clothing closet or chest so that we can make changes for special events. There are times I feel a need to wear red, lol.
Sirene
Sirene

Number of posts : 48
Current Notoriety : 31
31 Jade
32 Poppet
25 Rico Suave
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik the Awful Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:26 pm

aye, Sirene, ye would look lovely in red I'm sure... and blood stains just aren't enough sometimes. A closet or chest aboard ship would be nice... but we be thinking outside the box again. For now you have to go to the clothing store to change back into your old skivvies and duds pirat
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Number of posts : 57
Current Notoriety : NEW on Test - Shopping on Port Royal Lvlup_10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.myspace.com/earlrayerickson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirene Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Eric, you crack me up!! I look good in all jewel tones but yes deep red just brings out something in me, esp when using the primp emote, lol. The reason I thought of a clothes closet or something this was this comment from the release notes:

"Added random drops of rare clothing when defeating an enemy. The chance of getting clothes is rare, but the colors are unique and you can't find them in stores anywhere." That last bit sounds like a commercial, lol.
Sirene
Sirene

Number of posts : 48
Current Notoriety : 31
31 Jade
32 Poppet
25 Rico Suave
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down