Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shopping

4 posters

Go down

Shopping Empty Shopping

Post by Sirene Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:24 am

Well I have spent nearly all me coin now in the new shops. My smaller pirates will have a time of it trying to get a new ship, when I need an outfit for various occassions. I'll need one for boarding parties, running quests, hanging outside the bars, the beach, then one for the boss battle when it comes.

I am sooo upset they took my half shirt from me and made it long, grrrr! I am rather disapointed that they have no arm bands or braclets esp since they are clearly on display. A necklace have would have been pretty too.

Well I guess I better start making more coin. lol
Sirene
Sirene

Number of posts : 48
Current Notoriety : 31
31 Jade
32 Poppet
25 Rico Suave
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Shopping Empty Re: Shopping

Post by Erik the Awful Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:51 pm

arrrgh! and while we be belly achin', they could have offered forearm tattoos, so I wouldn't have had to rip off me sleeves to show off me artpiece. And how about easier access to a changing room? I have to run to the seamstress store every time I want to kick me shoes off! Aye, poor Sirene, I agree with ye about the skirts. I must've missed the vote the day they be deciding up vs down with the hemlines...
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Number of posts : 57
Current Notoriety : Shopping Lvlup_10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.myspace.com/earlrayerickson

Back to top Go down

Post by Oak Racoke Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:26 pm

Aye Sirene me halfshirts gone away too! & No thigh high Black boots here like on Test Game! Arrrggghhh!
Another thing killin me tis this; How in this Universe can there be a pirate game WITH NO EYE PATCHES!!! How dare they ! & I too was countin on them necklaces & bracelets meself! What's Disney Thinkin?! Can't be bout Pirates!!!! They need to do some more Pirate research readin! Will this insanity ever end?! Not Likely I say! lol
Oak Racoke
Oak Racoke

Number of posts : 10
Current Notoriety : lvl 18
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:12 am

chimp Aye mates. Remember you be talking about Disney here. That's why Lady hasn't gotten the bandana, me hat is my signature without it I would be lost. I still haven't decided on whether to drop the coat. Would be nice to have bigger rings because to pay that money for an itty bitty ring is outragous. Come on Disney look up your pirate lore.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down