Crossbones Crew Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Pearl Boss level?????????????

+7
Black Slater
Lady Stiletto
Dog Bones
Luscious Loot
Becca
Suzie Sword Slinger
Admin
11 posters

Go down

Will The Black Pearl Boss battle be back online before Xmas 2008!

Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Vote_lcap21%Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Vote_lcap57%Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Vote_lcap21%Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 14

Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Empty Black Pearl Boss level?????????????

Post by Admin Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:23 am

What are they up to? When will it be back online? Okay it was bugged to hell and possibly the worse Boss level design that I've ever experienced in 25 years of gaming. But come on developer dudes. Pull yer fingers out!

Last edited by on Mon Jan 21, 2008 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-12-12

https://crossbones.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Empty Re: Black Pearl Boss level?????????????

Post by Suzie Sword Slinger Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:11 pm

You definetely make me laugh! Thats funny. I was the only one voted yeah be back before Christmas, am I the only optimistic person here...?!? LOL
Suzie Sword Slinger
Suzie Sword Slinger

Number of posts : 36
Current Notoriety : L32

Back to top Go down

Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Empty Re: Black Pearl Boss level?????????????

Post by Becca Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:24 pm

I wish it would come on soon, but, the way I look at it it doesn't really matter there isn't anymore quest to do. Only leveling. Hope they write more of story soon.

Becca

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

Post by Luscious Loot Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:26 am

Ahoy!!! I say Nay, unless we all Bombard them with Bug Reports til they be sick of us all!

Oh but what a gift it would be should they pull it off!!!

Anticipation has wained!
Frustrastion has plained.
Apathy is near at hand.
Me feel a mutiny coming on!!!!

LOL

Love Ye All!!!

Luscious Loot
Luscious Loot
Luscious Loot

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Bones Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:01 pm

Made the grade just in time ta have the Boss Program pulled from under me feet. Grrrrr. Oh well, hope the wait is worth it and lookin forward ta blastin the bejesus out o that skelly with me best mates!
Dog Bones
Dog Bones

Number of posts : 44
Current Notoriety : current lvl 40
Registration date : 2007-12-14

Back to top Go down

Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Empty More Story Line

Post by Lady Stiletto Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:04 pm

Mateys you all should know that they have to keep on developing the game if they put the game out completed where would the fun be without the lag or discoes. The people that play toontown know about this. Hearing all you high levels speak I now know just to work my levels as opposed to rushing through the quests. They have 3 movies don't ya think they would continue with upgrades to follow them. Just keep plundering and collecting loot.

Lady Stiletto

Number of posts : 73
Current Notoriety : L23

Registration date : 2007-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Slater Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:01 pm

Aye I guess yer right mate. Still as originally the Boss level was online at launch, it still seems to be takin an awful long time fer the developer swabs to get it back up and running.
Black Slater
Black Slater

Number of posts : 37

http://www.consortium-of-gentlemen.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Empty Battle to Reclaim The Black Pearl

Post by Luscious Loot Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:50 am

Well me hearties, I sent a bug report about the Boss Battle for The Black Pearl, & ye can't imagine what I got for a reply.

Yep, ye all guessed it!
A standardized response! A mere form letter!

What did I learn? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! lol

"You will receive a patch for the Boss Battle in an automatic update when we have fixed the problem."

Doesn't that sound exciting & encouraging? lol jocolor

Love Ye All!

Luscious Loot

Luscious Loot
Luscious Loot

Number of posts : 13

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Slater Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:13 am

Luscious Loot wrote:Well me hearties, I sent a bug report about the Boss Battle for The Black Pearl, & ye can't imagine what I got for a reply.

Yep, ye all guessed it!

"You will receive a patch for the Boss Battle in an automatic update when we have fixed the problem."

Love Ye All!

Luscious Loot

Well nice to see the corporate machine is tickin over nicely. The Double Talkers and Bottom feeders working together in perfect harmony Very Happy

Well done fer trying though mate. Yer a fine example to us all.

Difficult to see what else yer can do except complain till yer blue in the face or.... just sit on yer arse and level till they sort it out. Me I'm gonna do both Very Happy
Black Slater
Black Slater

Number of posts : 37

http://www.consortium-of-gentlemen.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:58 am

Luscious Loot wrote:Well me hearties, I sent a bug report about the Boss Battle for The Black Pearl, & ye can't imagine what I got for a reply.

Yep, ye all guessed it!

Love Ye All!

Luscious Loot

Well mateys Suzie and Baron B doesn't this reply look familiar. Swabbies just a little tidbit of info this is Disney's way of saying "we have no clue on when it will be up". LMAO Get use to it because the Mates that have been playing TT for a while have seen this message in a different wording but meaning the same thing. Don't get riled up because if they have everything out at once what we would have to complain about. Sink those EITC ships and cheat at poker instead. Oh, and don't forget to find those glitches.

Disney should do something quick because if they don't there will be all these funky things happening in pirates (glitches) because the players will be bored and have to do something while playing the game which means they will start annoying the other pirates.

Lady Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by Baron Bootychaser Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:41 pm

Its Disney, Nuff said.
Baron Bootychaser
Baron Bootychaser

Number of posts : 51
Current Notoriety : Level 29 and Working Weapons

Back to top Go down

Post by Dog Bones Fri Dec 21, 2007 4:55 pm

It does seem ta be a bit o a bother, but I looks at it this way. I gots the time ta kill me undesirables, and ta prepare me weapons fer when the time comes. Though they be takin their time I spect that it will be worth the anticipation. Fer those of us who have been through the Beta's I and II and know what the problems were with them and the time it took ta sort them out "it aint no big thing". Still lookin forward ta puttin the bash on the big skelly hisself.

Dog Bones
Dog Bones
Dog Bones

Number of posts : 44
Current Notoriety : current lvl 40

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:44 am

Obviously this poll now refers to xmas 2008 santa santa santa santa santa pirat pirat pirat pirat
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 50

https://crossbones.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Angry ale Wed Dec 26, 2007 7:14 pm

lol thats good
Angry ale
Angry ale

Number of posts : 26
Current Notoriety : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Erik the Awful Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:54 am

The rumor I heard back in Dec was that they would have the Boss battle back up and running in February. Where I heard it I couldn't say... a little birdie told me perhaps. If I am wrong, well, then maybe I will quit listening to little birdies. It just ain't right to be down this long, for sure, and a lot of pirates are getting irate about it. If only pirates were organized, a mutiny and take over of Disney with all it's riches could come about. But alas, all we can do is gripe, and all Disney has to do is send out form letters and ignore us, since the thousands of noobies jumping on board who have no clue what a boss battle even is is keeping their pockets filled. I had two very good friends who quit playing, and may now cancel because of the log jam over boss battle. (What is it with Disney and boss battles anyway? Toontown jammed up in the same place, with boss hq never materializing. hmmmm... Are they just too scared to see a boss get his butt kicked? do I smell an authoritarian conspiracy here? or am I just rambling...) At any rate, I am sticking it out with the hope that before they have a half million pirates leveled up to 40 with no where to go, some bright nerd in the disney factory will figure out where the on switch is to the boss battle, and will brush the dust off the next chapter and get it rolling. arrrgh!
Erik the Awful
Erik the Awful

Number of posts : 57
Current Notoriety : Black Pearl Boss level????????????? Lvlup_10
Registration date : 2008-01-22

http://www.myspace.com/earlrayerickson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sirene Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:12 am

According to my Toontown Times January Edition, lol, looks as tho they will have the Boss HQ in TT afore POTC gets theirs. I suppose all the developers are there since they have been waiting longer. sigh
Sirene
Sirene

Number of posts : 48
Current Notoriety : 31
31 Jade
32 Poppet
25 Rico Suave
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Stiletto Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:00 am

Matey, we are talking Disney here. They take their good ol' time getting anything out. You may have a point b/c they have been down for maintenance a lot lately. Disney just likes to annoy everyone and rake those fees in. What happens on TT once boss comes out? This is what happens we all max boss and cancel our accounts so that the glitchers can have their fun. Or we all go to Burning Sea, WoW or LoTR.

Mates after the Boss comes out on PoTC what more can they possible add. Maybe a few more islands (Carribean is awfully big) have higher level trees, skels, etc so that we can get to be higher levels and our weapons can do more damage.

Lady Stiletto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down